A day late again, but oh well. It's weird you know. Fridays are quite often a home day for us, but somehow they turn to mush pretty easily and I find myself getting virtually nothing done. Anyone else have this happen on Fridays? Or any other day of the week for that matter?
1. My sexy hubby driving.
2. Playdate at Clair's house – the girls all hanging out on Charlee's ultra pink room.
3. Hubby and I dressed up for Ange and Dan's 30th party. It was a trash and treasure themed dress up party and we went as pirates. It was some awesome!
4. Gran and Eli. Eli giving his goofy cheesy smile.
5. Chloe second tooth lost for the day.
6. Watched "My Sisters Keeper". Cried soooo much
7. Cuddles with Kadey-boy.
8. Went for a wlak with the kidlets. Gemma and Ashca didn't go in the pram as it was just a small walk to the pet shop to buy food for Kade. This is Gemma, and apparantly her legs were not working. This is her "feel sorry for me Mum" look.
9. Electrician came today. New light/fan in the loungeroom and sensor light at the front door. Hooray for light!
10. Crappy pic of clouds. This was just before the dark clouds rolled in and the rain started.
11. The rain started. No outside play that day.
12. Cuddles with my almost 5yo twins. Not babies anymore, and I can only carry one at a time or else I get squished.
More of my Instagram photos from this week can be seen on this previous post.
Link up here at Life Rearranged